Access to information when you need it
The new TAFE Queensland Employer Portal will make it easier for you keep up to date with your apprentice’s or trainee’s training.
The portal will allow you to quickly and simply access information about your apprentices and trainees 24/7 from your smartphone or desktop, leaving you more time to focus on what really matters — your business.
Please note portal registration is not automatic. If you have already received an Employer Portal “Welcome” email from TAFE, please click on Launch portal below and use your credentials to log in.
Everything you need in one place
The portal is your one-stop-shop for key information about your apprentice/trainee including:
- access to apprentice/trainee progression reports
- view upcoming training bookings in an easy–to-read calendar
- view induction bookings
- track outstanding tasks such as induction or workplace verification
- view current training plans
- update your contact details
- request contact from TAFE Queensland staff
- handy links to important information such as industry news or funding changes.